domingo, 30 de junio de 2013

Gaudi art project

Two years ago, when I was teaching my first 1st graders, I created an Art project about the life and work of Antoni Gaudi. I was very proud of this project, and I  think my students learnt something, too. :-D
First I told them about the life of a boy called Antoni Gaudi, who became a fomous architect and artist. 

Hace dos años, cuando ensañaba a mis primeros alumnos de primero, cree un proyecto para pñastica sobre la vid ay obra de Antonio Gaudi, Estoy muy orgullosa de este proyecto. 
Primero les hablé de la historia de un chico llamado Antoni Gaudi, que se convirtió en un famoso arquitecto y artista.
Download the story

Then I gave them a booklet on which we will do different activities related to Gaudi.
Después les repartí un cuadernillo en el que hicimos diferentes actividades relacionadas con Gaudí.

Booklet

To inspire students while working, I created a Power Point presentation whith the most relevant buildings form Gaudi.
Para inspirar a los alumnos mientras trabajaban, creé una presentación de Power Point con los edificios mas relevantes de Gaudí.

Inspirational Presentation

Hope you like it!! 
¡Espero que os guste!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario