domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Let's star blogging!

Hello!
My name is Alba. I'm Spanish. I've been teaching in a bilingüal school in Madrid for 6 years, in differnet grades.
During this course I've taugh 1st grade students, and next year I'll be their teacher again. I teach them Spanish Language, Maths (in Spanish), English, Science and Arts.
I love doing new things with my students, and I'd like to share them with the people that is interested in it.
During the last years, I've been following several teaching blogs, and several webs for teachers, and I it was really useful for me. I hope I can add something to the world of teacher's bloggs,a nd share the materials I make, and the lessons I prepar to my students.


Hola! Soy Alba. Soy profesora en un colegio bilingüe de Madrid desde hace 6 años, en diferentes cursos.
Durante este curso he dado clase a alumnos de 1º de Primaria, y el próximo curso volveré a ser su profe. Les doy clase de Lengua, Matemáticas, Science, English y Arts.
Me encanta hacer cosas nuevas con mis alumnos, y me gustaría compartirlas con la gente que esté interesada en ellas.
En los últimso años, he estado siguiendo varios blogs de educación y páginas para profesores, lo que ha sido muy útil. Espero poder añadir algo al mundo de los blogs de profesores, y compartir los materiales que hago y las lecciones que preparo para mis alumnos.


Alba

PS: anny corrections to my English grammar or spelling is welcome!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario